GENERAL SALES CONDITIONS
1. Emporio Elettrico srl conforms to the code of ethics of the Italian Association of Electronic Commerce available at the following link: https://www.aicel.org/codice-etico-dei-merchant-aicel
2. These conditions are valid for all purchases from Emporio-Elettrico srl through the web site www.emporio-elettrico.com (and other related sites)
3. The relationship between Emporio-Elettrico srl and the Customer is meant to be satisfied upon the acceptance of the order. This acceptance is to be considered tacit unless otherwise communicated to the Customer.
4. During the purchase step, the Customer declares that he/she has understood and has accepted all the general and payment conditions described herein, by correctly selecting all the options proposed during the purchase.
5. Failure to accept the general terms of sale and payment will void the purchase process.
6. The general conditions can be modified by Emporio-Elettrico srl at any time, without prejudice to the commitment to inform the Customers promptly through the usual channels and according to legal requirements on the subject.
7. The Customer can purchase the products visible in the shop www.emporio-elettrico.it (and other linked sites) using the proposed purchase procedures; images and information sheets can be changed without any previous notice. Emporio-Elettrico srl, while always guaranteeing the constant updating of the data shown, is not responsible for the modifications applied directly by the manufacturers.
8. The product images shown in the site may be indicative and are provided directly by the manufacturers, therefore they are not intended to be commercially binding.
9. The customer must carefully verify the description, product number and all details before proceeding with the purchase.
Our customer service, by mail or telephone, is available for any further clarification.
10. At the end of the purchase procedure, the Customer will receive, via mail to the address indicated in the master data, a detail of the transactions and products purchased.
11. Some products may not be immediately available; especially for urgent needs, we recommend that you contact us for availability before purchasing.
12. The Customer can pay by credit card using the virtual POS service
13. The customer can pay with Paypal
14. The customer can pay by bank transfer to the indicated bank details; the order will be reserved and actually sent when the bank transfer is credited to the account of Emporio-Elettrico srl. (we are not responsible for bank delays).
BANCA DI ASTI
in the name of: EMPORIO-ELETTRICO SRL
15. We do not ship cash-on-delivery.
16. The collection from our premises is only possible by appointment and after confirmation by mail about the ordered material and communication of the data to issue the sales document.
SHIPPING TERMS AND TIMES
17. Emporio-Elettrico srl ships only with national/international courier services.
18. Shipping costs are borne by the Customer who can take advantage of any offered promotions and/or discounts.
19. Orders are handled and shipped on average within 2-4 working days of payment, any delays will be communicated to the customer.
20. After processing, the customer will receive by mail the information of the shipping service used, also available in the customer’s reserved area.
21. The approximate delivery times to the customer, after sending the shipment, are those shown in the courier tracking.
22. When the shipment is made, the Customer will receive, at the address indicated in the master data, the details and the direct link for the shipment tracking.
23. Emporio-Elettrico srl is not liable for any delays or inefficiencies attributable to the couriers.
24. Storage costs generated by the failure to collect the goods will be charged to the Customer.
25. The Customer undertakes to provide the correct address with full details and/or other information, in order to ensure accurate and timely delivery.
26. The addition of a telephone number is mandatory in order to ensure accurate and timely delivery.
27. In the event of receipt of visibly damaged packages, the Customer must sign the note with the wording "SUBJECT TO INSPECTION”.
The, the Customer must inform Emporio-Elettrico srl, within two (2) days, of the presence of any damaged item.
28. Emporio-Elettrico srl, after receiving the communication from the customer, immediately starts the procedure to request reimbursement from the courier.
29. Failure to comply with this procedure exempts Emporio-Elettrico srl from any request for intervention, reimbursement and/or replacement.
30. All purchases are shipped accompanied by purchase receipt/tax invoice, based on the customer's registration data and in compliance with the tax regulations in force in Italy at the time of issue.
31. No change in the invoice will be possible after the issue of the same.
SPEEDY SERVICE TERMS AND TIMES
32. The SPEEDY shipping service provides delivery to the customer's home with national/international express courier service, the delivery date is indicated in the products included in the new SPEEDY service with dedicated graphics.
33. The delivery date indicated in the products included in the SPEEDY service may be indicative, the delivery will be within 1-2 working days.
34. The customer can accept the purchase of one or more products included in the SPEEDY shipping service by paying increased shipping charges to obtain an immediate shipment on the indicated date.
35. However, the customer can choose to use a traditional shipping system also for products included in the SPEEDY shipping service.
36. In the case of multiple purchases, the service is guaranteed only if all the purchased items are included in the new SPEEDY service.
37. In case of multiple purchases, the presence of one or more products not included in the SPEEDY service will not allow the new shipping service and the shopping cart will go back to the traditional conditions.
38. During checkout, before confirming the order and proceeding with payment, the customer can disable the offered SPEEDY service.
39. Orders with SPEEDY shipping service can be placed by 12:59 on weekdays to obtain fast shipping and delivery within 1-2 days (from the date indicated on the site and according to additional details in point 44).
40. All orders with SPEEDY shipping service placed after the indicated time will be processed on the following day and the displayed delivery date will be updated.
41. The APPROXIMATE DELIVERY TIMES, after sending the shipment, are those shown in the courier tracking.
42. When the shipment is made, the Customer will receive, at the address indicated in the master data, the details and the direct link for the shipment tracking.
43. Emporio-Elettrico srl is not liable for any delays or inefficiencies attributable to the couriers.
44. The day of delivery indicated by the SPEEDY service, in case of destinations in islands or disadvantaged locations, may not be respected for logistical reasons of the courier.
RAPID-OH SERVICE TERMS AND TIMES
45. The RAPID-OH shipping service provides delivery to the customer's home with national/international express courier service, the delivery date is indicated in the products included in the new RAPID-OH service with dedicated graphics.
46. The delivery date indicated in the products included in the RAPID-OH service may be indicative, the delivery will be within 1-2 working days for domestic purchases (3-4 days for international purchases).
47. The customer can accept the purchase of one or more products included in the RAPID-OH shipping service by paying increased shipping charges to obtain an immediate shipment on the indicated date.
48. However, the customer can choose to use a traditional shipping system also for products included in the RAPID-OH shipping service.
49. In the case of multiple purchases, the service is guaranteed only if all the purchased items are included in the new RAPID-OH service.
50. In case of multiple purchases, the presence of one or more products not included in the RAPID-OH service will not allow the new shipping service and the shopping cart will go back to the traditional conditions.
51. During checkout, before confirming the order and proceeding with payment, the customer can disable the offered RAPID-OH service.
52. Orders with RAPID-OH shipping service can be placed by 12:59 on weekdays to obtain fast shipping and delivery within 1-2 days for domestic purchases (3-4 days for international purchases), from the date indicated on the site and according to additional details in point 57.
53. All orders with RAPID-OH shipping service placed after the indicated time will be processed on the following day and the displayed delivery date will be updated.
54. The APPROXIMATE DELIVERY TIMES, after sending the shipment, are those shown in the courier tracking.
55. When the shipment is made, the Customer will receive, at the address indicated in the master data, the details and the direct link for the shipment tracking.
56. Emporio-Elettrico srl is not liable for any delays or inefficiencies attributable to the couriers.
57. The day of delivery indicated by the RAPID-OH service, in case of destinations in islands or disadvantaged locations, may not be respected for logistical reasons of the courier.
58. Professionals with vat numbers are excluded.
59. The purchaser is entitled, within 14 days of receipt of the goods, to exercise the right of withdrawal.
The right of withdrawal allows the customer to return the purchased goods to the seller and consequently in obtaining a refund of the purchase price. The amount of the refund shall be equal to the net amount paid for the goods excluding additional expenses such as packaging, labour, transport.
In particular, the purchaser who wishes to exercise the Right of withdrawal must send a specific notice within 14 days of the receipt of the goods to Emporio-Elettrico srl (controller of Emporio Elettrico and of all the domains connected to it).
The seller shall refund the amount paid within 14 days of receipt of the notice of withdrawal; the refund may be withheld beyond 14 days only until proof that the goods have been returned is given by the purchaser or the goods are actually received by the seller.
The notice of the withdrawal must be sent to the address declared by the shop from which the goods come and the purchaser can select a system at his/her discretion between registered letter, fax or e-mail.
via Tetto Nuovo 43
10046 Poirino (TO)
Tel/Fax 0039 011 9430683 / +39 011 281410
The notice shall contain the codes of the articles that the purchaser wishes to return, the bank details for the reimbursement and copy of the tax document attached to the shipment with handwritten “Exercise of the right of reconsideration on dd/mm/yy” followed by signature.
The purchaser shall also return the products intact and perfectly packed within 14 days of the date of notification of the withdrawal to the store in question at the address stated by the latter.
The purchaser must pay all the shipping costs. The purchaser shall be held is solely liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from handling of the goods in a way other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion from the right of withdrawal (Art. 52 Consumer code L.D. 21/2014 )
The right of withdrawal applies to natural persons (purchasers) who act for purposes that can be considered foreign to their commercial business. Purchases made by professionals with VAT number are not included.
Unless otherwise agreed between the parties, the purchaser may not exercise the Right of withdrawal for the following contracts:
Supply of goods and services whose price is linked to fluctuations in financial market rates which the supplier is unable to control.
Supply of tailor-made or clearly customised goods or goods that by their nature cannot be returned because they would risk deterioration and alteration. Supply of audio-visual products and software, sold sealed and opened by the consumer. Supply of newspapers, periodicals and magazines. Betting and lotteries services.
Unless the professional has offered to collect the goods him-/herself, the purchaser shall return the goods or deliver them to the professional or to a third party authorized by the professional to receive the goods, without undue delay and in any case within fourteen days of the date on which the purchaser has notified the professional of his/her decision to withdraw from the contract pursuant to article 54.
The time limit is met if the purchaser returns the goods before the deadline of fourteen days.
The purchaser only bears the direct cost of returning the goods, provided that the professional has not agreed to bear it or has failed to inform the purchaser that the cost shall be borne by the purchaser.
60. All marketed products shall have the legal warranty of conformity provided for in Articles 128 and ss. of the Consumer Code which covers any defects in conformity of the purchased items, existing at the time of delivery and which arise within 2 years of delivery. Defects in conformity do not include and, therefore, the legal warranty does not cover any defects or damages caused by accidental events or by the Customer’s liability for use of the products which do not conform to their intended use, or the effect of normal wear.
61. All the products sold by Emporio-Elettrico srl are covered by an official 24-month warranty according to the law and according to the directives indicated by the respective manufacturers.
62. Burns, oxidation, damage caused by external events, neglect, transport damage and physical product breakage are not covered under warranty.
63. The warranty shall be applied in the manner indicated by the respective manufacturers in their reference sites.
64. Emporio-Elettrico srl can provide its customers with the necessary assistance and the indication of the main authorized service points.
65. The Customer can request Emporio-Elettrico srl for repair under warranty. The defective material must be shipped pre-paid to our facility with a detailed description of the defect found. Emporio-Elettrico srl will undertake the correct repair of the damaged product at the manufacturer’s and will return the repaired material pre-paid to the Customer.
66. The Customer may, at his/her discretion, ask the seller to repair the item or replace it, without any charge in either case, unless the remedy requested is impossible or imposes disproportionate costs on the seller.
67. The purchasing customer has the right to a proportional reduction in the price or to the termination of the sales contract, according to art. 135 bis, paragraph 4, Consumer Code and, in particular, if: the seller has not carried out the repair or replacement under the terms and conditions laid down in the Consumer Code, or has refused to bring the goods into conformity; the lack of conformity is so serious that it can justify the immediate price reduction or the termination of the contract; a lack of conformity occurs despite the seller's attempt to restore the conformity of the item; the seller has stated (or this is clear from the circumstances) that he/she will not restore the conformity of the item within a reasonable period or without any inconveniences.
68. The purchasing customer is not entitled to terminate the contract if the lack of conformity is only minor.
69. Any costs for repairs not covered by the warranty will be communicated to the Customer in a preventive form; in case of acceptance, such costs will be charged.
70. For products defective upon first use, the Customer can contact Emporio-Elettrico srl which, at its own discretion and/or according to the manufacturer's directives, will replace the defective product with a product of equal or higher characteristics or refund, including any shipping costs.
71. The customer must send the defective product at his/her own expense directly to Emporio-Elettrico srl, any replacement and/or repair will be evaluated after receiving and verifying the returned product.
72. For all cases concerning the warranty, the Customer undertakes to send the material pre-paid, complete with packing-documents and accessory parts to Emporio-Elettrico srl. Items that are clearly damaged or handled will be immediately excluded from the enforcement of the warranty right.
73. Emporio-Elettrico srl is not responsible for the times of investigation and repair at the authorized centres, without prejudice to the constant prompt for a rapid solution.
74. Emporio Elettrico srl is not authorized for any replacement of products under warranty before having received authorization from the manufacturer who has examined the product.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
75. These Terms and Conditions are drawn up in accordance with Italian law, and in particular with the regulations contained in Part III, Title III, Chapter I of Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 (Consumer Code) on distance selling to consumers.
In case of disputes in relationships with purchasers, in accordance with art. 66-bis L.D. 206/2005 (Consumer Code) the territorial competence is indisputably attributed to the Court of residence (or domicile) of the purchaser.
In addition, the purchaser established in Europe can use the platform provided by the European Commission to solve any dispute arising from the on-line contract entered into on the site. The European ODR platform is available at the following link: